Customer Success Manager
Salary: £30-35k pa + company performance bonus + pension + benefits
inrehearsal is an eLearning content provider for business & soft skills.
Our unique video learning library and Netflix-style learning app, includes content from industry-leading trainers and experts, sharing their experience, techniques and systems to help support people's ongoing learning and development.
We already work with hundreds of clients such as The BBC, Santander, Starbucks and The Financial Times, as well as many charities and local authorities. The past year has prompted a huge shift towards digital learning and we have been able to make the most of this opportunity - we’re looking to expand our team with a Community Manager who will support our clients and ensure their success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager, Client Success Manager or Business Development Manager with a ‘farmer’ type mindset to help our clients make the most of their inrehearsal membership and deliver value above and beyond their expectations. As Community Manager, you will be at the coal face with our valued clients, listening to their needs and goals and helping them exceed their ambitions.
We're seeking a motivated self-starter with strong people skills who recognises the opportunity in front of them and has the drive to make it happen. In return, we will give you the necessary support and autonomy to be successful. This includes a short decision-making process, direct support from the company owners and the platform you need to be successful in your role.
So, if you are a people person in nature and looking for an exciting, ‘sky’s the limit’ role, we’d love to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients
- Conducting 3/6/12 month reviews on client success
- Onboarding new clients
- Troubleshooting client issues, technical and non-technical
- Client skills mapping
- Providing client reports
- Updating client records on internal systems
- Cultivating new sales opportunities with your client contacts
Digital Event Management
- Plan and manage digital client events
- Support and troubleshooting for attendees
Client Marketing & Sales Support
- Working with the external marketing agency to promote new content - through email channels, notifications and social media
- Managing Client data and CRM
- Manage and plan public-facing events
What you should bring along for the role:
- You should be; Curious, Meticulous, Empathetic
- Growth mindset; open to new ideas and learning new methods
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within a company hierarchy
- You maintain a strong sense of urgency, take initiative, and you’re full of energy
- Ability to work (and be managed) remotely and still be highly effective
- Be fluent in using, managing and training people to use digital platforms and software
- Candidates must be fluent in English, another European language is a plus
- You will have had experience in customer service or business development and digital or SaaS platforms. - Experience in learning and development of human resources roles is a plus
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Company performance bonus
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Accrue additional annual leave with each year of employment (starting at 20 days per year)
- Additional Birthday holiday day
- Flat and collaborative company structure
- Opportunity to gain company shares